Friday, July 2, 2010

my sungmin....


can i spazz about sungmin a little bit?? hahaha.. i'm sorry if you guys annoyed when reading my post..

i usually don't want to spazz a lot.. but today sungmin looks so hot.. maybe only me hahahaha...

sorry sungmin.. after i went to the beast showcase... i almost almost... fell for yoseop... OMG!! was that consider i've been cheating on you.. i totally miss u.. u never tweet anything??? for this long... i'm waiting for you... then all of the sudden i got pass to beast showcase... so how?? huhuhuhuh that yoseop look so cute.. it make me thinking about you too...

then... today.. i realized that.. nobody can steal my heart from you.. you know that.. should u be proud of that... aish!! i must be crazy writing this.. as you can read this.. puhahahahhaha...u don't even know i'm exist don't you... as long as you happy i'm happy for you... that's true fans should act rite...

i'll be waiting you at SS3... till then... i try my best to keep my heart & my eyes only for you.. hehehhe...

No comments: