Monday, July 12, 2010

100710 brian joo showcase live in Malaysia


i went to Brian Joo showcase becoz he tweet me hahahha.. actually my friends yana & hadiff keep tweeting him... i told them if Brian tweet another tweet bout showcase in Malaysia i'll go to his showcase... i didn't mean he tweet me directly... if he tweet like..."i'm having a showcase in Malaysia on 10th July" should be enough.. but he tweet me directly i was going crazy hahahaha.... OMG OMG OMG.... that i froze.. ekekek

on 10th July i went to showcase all i can say is.. it was awesome... brian is soo funny & friendly... fan service overload... & sadly i didn't give anything to him.. i only manage to give one of my friends gift to Brian ..

yes.. we got to shakehand & also take a group picture with him... huhuhuh he look so handsome in person...

the first time i saw him was in front of the opera hhahaha.. i said... "hey.. that person looks like Brian" lol actually he is brian hahahahhaa... he walked in front of me but i only manage to take his photo with my handphone only huhuhuhuh...


then we got to enter the opera... it's a club huhuhu but during the showcase strictly no alchohol being served... we just enjoying the show...



aaa about the tattoo thing i don't think it's real... hehehhee... was it???

No comments: