Sunday, July 25, 2010

100725 Broga Hill Semenyih....with Havoc gang








It's been a while i didn't do a photoshoot.. beside stalking... photograpy one of my passion.. this time we climb a hill hahahah..

to reach there it took us more than 40 minutes.. the track was sooo what should i say.. emmm ok ler.. for me it thrilling... hahahhaa..

my leg hurt..the track slippery even it was no raining... if you want to climb the hill please make sure you have lotsssss of stamina... thank god coz i went to gym... it helps me alot.. the other thing... kuat semangat... huhuhu if not you might quit...

but when we reached up the hill.. OMG the scenery is sooo amazing... so beautiful... i never regret climbed it.. but if you ask me whether i want to climb it again... i maight reconsider it hahahaha..

some pictures as an eyes candies

No comments: