Thursday, June 3, 2010

First day at the gym ^ ^

this is soo funny but fun...i left office around 5.15pm & rush to the gym... after changed my clothes i asked for the instructor to help me with the equipment... after several explanation i did the bicycle thing ler coz it simple ekekekek... waiting for the aerobic class which started on 6pm...

sigh... i'm so worried bout the aerobic class coz... I'M TOTALLY TOTALLY CAN'T DANCE TT_TT keras huhuhu.. but just relaxing my mind.... the class started & there you go.. i was really really at the back coz i'm sooo shy ler hahahahhaha...

than at the dance floor start to kucar kacir coz of me aduiyai...i as always said sorry.. my first time.. hahah than the instructor smile & she ask me to follow her.. ark!!! in front??? i was like OMG!!!!!!! this sooooo embarrassing!!!!!! I was like covering my face huhuhuhuhuuuhuhhu .. she said it's ok & thank god the others didn't get mad at me..... then i started to follow the step slowly & try to memorize it.. what did i do to telax my mind...& try to dance? i just thing about super junior & their dance ability.. & said to myself... i can do this.i can do this.. i'm an ELF hahhahahahaha..

believe it or not... it work...slowly i'm getting used to it... i want to take the picca but since it was my first time so shy ler ekkekeke.. next time i will..

go go mulan @ elly

No comments: