Monday, June 7, 2010

are you ready for SS3???

for me.. OF COZ!!!! but this time i try not to go outside Malaysia... since SS3 will be started in seoul on 14/8 (fasting) so i'll not going to korea this time.. i'm trying to be a nice girl ekekek..plus i already check the filght tix it sssssoooooooooo expensive...

since in Bangkok.. yeah i really wanna go but depend on the situation in Bangkok... but i think my officemate & my family won't allow me

singapore.. this is something new.... ^_^ since i never go to singapore most probably i might be going there ekekekke.. but the problem is.. my leave.....T_T only 1/2 of the year but most of my leave gone T_T so maybe i will go there & then watch the concert & then fly back to malaysia... i must be crazy...


but for Malaysia.. OF COZ!!!!! it is a MUST!!! this time planning to buy the VIP one ekekekek... if there are 2 days concert (I WISH!!!!) one will be the seat that i took during the SS2 hahahhaa.. stalking? not sure bout that.. hahahah depend...

No comments: