Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First day being a SR in cari....

been an active forumner in cari since 2005... sigh.. almost 5 years.. the first to years i'm active in drama thread.... but since 2007 after the first trip to korea.... my interest changing... not to kdrama anymore.... more to kpop... who changed me? no others but SUPER JUNIOR... love of my life...

they always in my heart... starting from ss1 in bangkok... i've been an active super junior stalker ekekeke...

even in went to korea to stalk them at sukira.... & just went to korea to watched the concert... watched the musical...

nowadays.. kinda annoyed at Super Junior Thread at cari... it wasn't that i'm loosing interest to super junior... noooooo never.. i'll always gonna watched the performance.. hear the songs... watch the show... everything about them..

maybe in my own way... ^ ^ kinda free like that... i can spazz about them anytime i want.... whoever i want & whatever i want.. not particularly to just one person.. that thread is suppose to be Super Junior Thread.. not individual thread.. even i'm sungmin biased.. but i don;t like to post pictures.... or spazzing about him for maybe 2-3 pages... i know there will be people out theres totally annoyed when i did that.... argh!!! it happened before & it happened again but to a different member...

i'm sad coz i'll not be able to spazz there anymore... maybe i should find another forum to enable me to spazz about suju.. or else.. i'll be spazzing in my blog hehehehe...

this is my blog so i can do anything i want... rite!!!

No comments: