Thursday, April 29, 2010

story about my age

some people seem like reluctant to talk about their age.. when somebody ask about your age most of them will answer "guess ler?" or "how old do i look?" .... for me... it totally different... when someone ask how old am i.. i just answer straightforward... this happened several times when i was in seoul everybody that i met curious about me especially when i walked alone since i wore this tudung (scarf).. i just greet them sincerely... & the when the ask about my age & i answer them.. they seems surprised... ok..to be honest... i'm going to be 33 this year hahaha... that's lotssss rite... to old to be a fangirl... i'm noona fans hahahaha... but its' ok as long as i enjoying my life..

there are 1 new staff & i attachment student in my office.. ok i always fooling around in the office.. but when i'm doing my work.. sometimes i looks serious hehehehe. of coz ler.. i do fooling around coz sometimes i do feel sleepy..


one day the attachment student asked me other staff age.. & she just nodded.. & when she asked my age .... & i said i'm 33 she like... NOOOOOO WAYYYY.. lor i'm said the truth.. she said i look like 20++.. she wasn't the first one to say that.. so it was a compliment to me..even in korea also i have this experience when i took a cruise at hangang river the korean people who took the cruise like stands around me since i can speak korean even not that good but still understandable ler ekekkeke... they also look surprise when i told them my real age..

actually i not look that young ler... compare to my others friends.. they look younger than me.. maybe my character playful that makes me look younger.. the other factor maybe i'm not married yet hahahaha..

maybe some people said wow she is boasting!... no... i'm not... why did i post this blog entry? just to let people know age is just a number... since you will live only a short time in this world .try to enjoy your life to the fullest... but in right way... not beyond it..

anyway don't be ashamed to tell the truth about your age.. sometimes it built your confident.. u know...

No comments: