Friday, April 23, 2010

my korean class seem to be ended...ㅠ ㅠ

i'm quiting my korean class.. not because i losing interest over korean language.. no never... i will definitely continue it.. nowadays practise using it in twitter... with suju member & some ELFs.. hahahah... all i can say... lack of time.. since i will start to attend new course this 8/5 until maybe end of June.. every Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5.30pm.. so it will be a full days for the whole week.. i hope i can handled it...

what course i've taken.. for now.. let it be secret.. all i can say.. for the sake of my future... i'm hoping for the best for me in future...

thanks to my auntie at least he trusted me.. i will try to do my best... & please pray hard for me ok.. even i'm busy with my course & everything i will definitely not gonna miss my fangirling.. still have nite life ok even sometimes i gonna be tired.. but that life... even my favourite group work hard for their future too...

hwaiting!!!

5 comments:

eNaSaN said...

chaiYok2....




apekaH couRse tue...???? cm leh agaK tp nnti nk kutanyekaN juga hik3..

all the best 4u

kidsuperb said...

hye onnie...wow,ur blog look interesting...ekcili, i'm new in ELF members.and i not that luck because i dun have a member of friend that have same interest with me.so, it's quit hard for me lol...hu~~~ i juz search wherever i can got the news about suju...sory asking,are u studied at korea?
or u juz take korea class in M'sia???
=)nice to read ur blog...
p/s:sory if my english is not that good and sorry agaain coz i call u onnie,im juz 20...hehehehe

mulan77 said...

hi there...i'm studied korean in Ampang... thanks for visiting my blog.. it wasn't that interesting just noting what is going on in my mind.. don't worry there are lots of ELFs out there want to be your friend.. i saw u add me at twitter... ^_^

tak per u can write in Malay also... sebab unnie pun Malay gak heheheh tapi suke tulis in English just to improve my english..

of coz i don't mind u call me unnie... u can call me unnie mulan that some of ELFs called me... coz most of them knew i'm older than them... ^_^

nice knowing u

mulan77 said...

@ena... heheheh nanti jumpa kiter story morry ok...

Anonymous said...

komawo...~
i'm feel apreciated...
yup, i add u at twitter.=)
anyway, if there are some activity from elf msia, u can tweet me..hehe
i'm juz wondering, how come u can do many thing in ur live??so great..
keep up ur job!!!!!!