Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Lee Hyukjae 0404



Lee hyukjae.. asia achovy, dance machine, cry baby whatever they call u. 2nd person i love the most in super junior.. ok he my top 2 in Super Junior.. i really admire him actually.. the best memories that i had was during super show coz most of the time he stay in front of us... & during shining star... my line hahahahah so sporting.. i said that i don't care i want to make the love sign using my hands.. & the best thing was,... my friends at that area did it together & at that moment eunhyuk did the same thing towards us.. hahahaha... we was like YES YES YES!!@ eunhyuk saw us & he respnded to us... hahahahaha... you can check it out at fancam... at that time i really want him to cry hahahahahha bad me...

eunhyuk aaaa saegil cukhahaeyo....^__^

No comments: