Sunday, November 24, 2013

131123 SS5 in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Sooooo long that i've post something to Super Junior related...

Finally!!! i have this mood to update something.. well i'm sleepy right now.. my work already finished since my boss going for a holiday....

After we missed SS4 in Malaysia.. finally the boys made it to SS5 here in Malaysia... dear!! you make me wait in a soooo much pain TT_TT...  for me personally SS5 thinking that SS5 will be my farewell to Super Junior... sigh.... i don't know? they such a lovely boys... well they made me promise that never changed heart... which i already changed a bit... "coughjongsukcough" honestly i'm not looking for any other kpop group... even they are better from SJ.. for me... SJ is SJ.. forever be my favourite kpop group...

Yeah!! If you come to Malaysia again... yeah sure i'll go. but to any other countries? I'm not sure... do come here... and i'll never changed my heart..

SS5 In Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil was a blast!.. i thought i become a normal fans... after my last SS5 in Seoul last March... i never been to any other SS5 after that... i wait patiently in my country although i thought it will never happened... but miracle ^^.......

Of COZ!!! happy!! only 3 days notice the ticket sale went smoothly... deep in my heart still felt worry... worries it might be cancelled... well Malaysia is unpredictable... lots of events have been cancelled lately.... but just think it positively...

Finally the day has come!  well I do enjoy myself to the max.... ^^ missing the boys as a whole! min2... i'm so so sooooo sorry coz this time i'm not focusing on you... coz... YOU RARELY COME TO MY SECTION!!! HATE YOU!!! i spazzing with other members HAHAHAHAHA...

My bias list in SJ already messed up!... but for know.... I think i love SJ...... no more bias list :P... sorry...

Lee Sung Min.... thanks for being my ultimate biase since 2007..... i;ll never forget that.... you such a lovely boy.... cute prince..... such a lovely journeys with you....

Sadly... min2.... need to say goodbye to you.... till we meet again.....

till i decide when is my last farewell.......




No comments: