Sunday, October 23, 2011

ok i'm bored hahahhaha

3rd post for today... ^^ yeah i'm bored...

i like to write but due to buziness especially at work & of coz fangirling it's kinda hard for me to write here.. but i kinda miss my blog so much... want to share lots of things.. pictures, stories, new experiences, but the idea won't come... aish.....

rite now waiting for asue & ena... we gonna go to airport.. how i wish i can go with asue.. me & ena only accompanied asue to the airport...

asue going to my "HOMETOWN" ^^ woot woot.. i miss seoul so much.. it's autumn now... my favourite season..... next month i'm not sure... even now it's kinda cold...

argh!!! why everytime i went to seoul the wheather always cold... i can't stand the cold... i might be dancing & jumpin again in public...


No comments: