Saturday, October 22, 2011

month of October 2011...

gosh!! what a busy month for me.. the auditing.. the salary day.. actually i'm the one who look into trouble... ngeh ngeh ngeh... this is all because of SS4 in Seoul... blame them blame them...

if you ask me whether i'm going to seoul this november.. the answer is yes... if you ask me whether i'll be attending the SS4 in seoul... the answer is "I WANT TO BUT I"VE GOT NO TICKET!!!" waaaaa i think i wanna cry... the Gmarket is soooo soooo user unfriendly... i manage to grab the tix dispite of how difficult & slow internet connection... but the failure make the payment made me wanna curse very.... veryyyy badly...

4 times manage to grab the tix.. same as my friends but facing the same problem... so now we're gambling.. we will try to get the tix at the venue.. if fail... we gonna be at mount sorak & crying out loud ... (ok i'm just kidding hahahahahha)

but hopefully we get the tix & manage to see the boys...

wish me luck ok... ^^

No comments: