Thursday, December 3, 2009

the day of the concert

We arrived at impact arena quite early that day.. becoz there was a convacation of one of Thai University just beside the impact arena.. the traffic really bad.. my plan was to see View to collect my tickets.. we promised to meet at impact arena on 1.30pm. but view sms me that she will be late becoz of the traffic jam.. but it's ok becoz it still eraly the concert start on 6pm. more or less.. me & my friend Kia just walking around & search for some goodies.. i'm searching for the official goodies.. i really one to buy the character t's my target would be sungmin & eunhyuk shirt.. after wondering around we saw the goodies booth.. it not open yet.. the staff arranging the goodies... heheheh but me & kia started to queue up becoz i don;t want to missed the t's like i did at seoul.. so frustrating... but at last after maybe more than 1 hour queueing the booth finally open.. thank God.. my leg already aching.... but sadly i couldn;t buy hyuk shirt.. to expensive.. i only get sungmin shirt.. sorry hyuk huuuu..

after we bought the merchandise we went to the goodies sold by fans.. unofficial one.. but my budget is very limited so i didn't buy anything except for fans .. soo hot that day.. it past 4pm & i got sms from view that she arrived.. we finally meet & she said it really easy to recognize us because of my tudung hahahah... after we take picture & she said she need to go to her friends.. so i said ok & said to see her again the next day becoz i forgot to bring her souviner lol.... me & kia than queue.. lor the funny thing actually we queued at the wrong gate.. ours was at A3 but we queueing at A4... lol but we finally get to go to the right gate hahahahaha... everybody already standing & going to get into the stadium... but before that the security will check our bag & body.(only the woman security done the body checking hahahah).. we got in... i didnt bring my camera only my hp.. inside.. me & kia sat on the floor becoz the concert not started yer.. & then we saw 2 girls wore tudung & we said hi they also from Malaysia...^__^ after 1/2 an hour the concert started.. the intro was soo powerful everybody excited.. i watched the VCR in seoul so kinda cool down hahahha... but suddenly the spotlite going crazy & bam!!! it stop to one spot at the audience... i saw one by one suju appear from stage, audience.. fans going crazy.. i like spinning 360 degree watching the boys.. & again.... i saw kyu rite at our side but he little bit far.. & then BAM!! i saw sungmin OMG!! he looks soo gorgeous wthe hair style... he really near me... at our side.. & then the boys started to go the stage.. & sungmin just walk toward me... & i'm like frozen he started to dance.... the funny thing i just watched him... SOOOO CLOSE!!!!.. i didn't take any picture or video.. hahahahahhaa.. i'm on my little world.. even i forgot about kia at that moment puhahhahahahahaa...one by one the sand.. most of the boys passed at my side... one by one.. yeah i can see them clearly... i don't know what to say... the performance, the fans... the satdium soo great... even my leg hurt.. but it worth it.. when the boys jump.. we also jump hahahah... i can't tell you everything... the show totally awesome.. until today... i still feel tired.. sorry i didn;t take any picture becoz i didn't bring my camera so no point to take picture with my hp becoz the result will not be pretty at all hahah.. but i manage to get lots of video... after i saw that security didn't mind if we record it by hp.. it better than nothing....^__^ but thai security really nice... they didn't yell at us.. they will warned us if we didn something wrong but in a really good way...on 2nd day i brought my camera.. but the security found my camera & asked me to deposit the camera at deposit place...but it's ok at least i can watch the concert... but i took lots of fancam using my hp too hahhahaa... for me my favourite will be the dance part shindong, eunhyuk, hankyung, donghae & sungmin, they didn't perform this at the sushow seoul... so i get to see the performance in bangkok... ^__^ the gee lor as usually sooooooooooo entertaining. the boys doing a really great job.. especially kyuhyun & ryeowook... hahhahaha soo funny... SUJU T never fails me...during rokuko.. seems everybody dance like them.. suju M yeah... i really love the super girl... last time in korea they perform ME... heenim also change his song... he sang Temptation of sonata by Ivy.. & he looks HOT during the performance...^__^ during carnival & wonderboys... the boys soo playful.. they even play the water gun.. even some fans bring in the water gun too hahaha.. fans & the boys shoot at each other.. on the first day.. near me.. i saw hankyung & heechul shoot fans & the fans shoot back hahahhaa..sungmin also shoot the water gun at our area... & i got shoot during recording the video hahahahha... gosh i got lots to wrote but to tired... i hope u enjoyed..the boys look awesome.. they changed their hairstyle.. & of coz.. i really love sungmin's hair on both days... ^_____________^
heenim & hankyung shoot at fans


this when i got shoot hahahhaa u know when i got the shoot hahahhaha

2 comments:

airah said...

ekekeke...

kemain semangat derang dok shoot air...

mulan77 said...

ekekek tu ler pasal... cam perang...