Monday, December 7, 2009

3 days without internet connection T_T

I 'M ALIVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after 3 days without internet.. lol i like mati kutu... T_T... i thought there were problem with my internet connection but then i received a call from TM said that i have outstanding payment.. lol.. i already made a payment through maybank2 u.. but i couldn't checque maybank2u coz no internet huhuh.. so today early in the morning.. i online in the office.. & i saw that i already paid last month bill.. & then i realize.. i paid somebody else bill... RM100++ daaaaa lotsssss... i not gonna pay again.. so i just went to the TM point kajang... (I REALLY HATE GO THERE!!!) lembap giler... more than 1 hour until my number got called... luckily there is one auntie.. kinda friendly.. she borak2 with me... ilang ngantuk sikit...

& then after my number got called i said to the TM staff about my problem.. at first nampak cam tak leh nak contra.. but i said i don't wanna pay again.. RM100++ a lot laaaaa... after all i'm broke maaa.. after went to the concert.. huhuhuu.. & she said ok.. but the contra only will reflect next month bil.. so i said ok.. & i keep asked her whether my internet conncetion gonna be ok... she said within 24 hours hehehehhee... ok ler.. after that i sms my sis to try make the connection heheheheh & walla!! after 1 hour my internet connection back to normal.. so i'm being normal again ahhahaha.. not like cacing kepanasan... & here i am writing this ekekekeke...

No comments: