Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lost my Lappy TT_TT

Yesterday someone broke into my house.. i was not in.. went to e@curve to see Aaron Aziz & plan to watch KL Gangster for 4th times...around 2pm i received a phone call from my sister said that someone broke into my house. i was so shocked because my little sister was in the house during that time.. but Thank God that she was ok. police, my uncle, mu aunty and my older sister already arrived... my little sister said she couldn't find my lappy.. i said i left my lappy at living room.. she said it was gone.. i was.. OMG!!! but the only thing that i was thinking that my sister is alright.. losing my lappy it's ok i can find a new one.. but something happen to my sister i can;t accept it... since i got work to be submitted this morning.. last nite i went to find a new book.. the money which i budgetted to go to Sungmin's Musical used to buy the new lappy.. not i'm officially said goodbye to Sungmin's Musical... so sad....

No comments: