Thursday, April 28, 2011

SUJU M Is coming to Putrajaya Malaysia on 28/5/2011!!

ok... this thing kinda unexpected ^^.. i'm so happy to hear this... they will perform at the Hari Belia Sedunia & having a free concert.. maybe they will be performing with other artists...

can't wait to see them again... luckily my Sungmin in SJM now.. & i hope to see siwon & donghae too dispite their busy schedule... rite now they kinda bz with the shooting of their new drama...

so Malaysian ELF!! see you there!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw newspaper said is at Putra Menara KBS....u know where is there??idk how to go there...u got any info??thx

mulan77 said...

I think it's at Putrajaya..Menara KBS (menara Kementerian Belia Dan SUka) u can google it ^^

Nik said...

I was searching for SS3 related posts and found your blog link, unnie ^____^ but oh my goodness IS THIS FOR SERIOUS THEY ARE COMING BACK ON 28/5? Did the news come out in our local newspapers? If so, which one(s)? I didn't know at all... I'm starting to think I'm living under a rock :0 T^T

mulan77 said...

^^ thank you for visiting my blog ^^ yes dear..it's confirm hold on i search the newspaper articles ok ^^

mulan77 said...

you can visit here http://mynclovekr.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/news-konsert-percuma-super-junior-m-28-mei/ it has kosmo online link too ^^

LittlelfchOc said...

sis.. would u like go there?? i hope u can post the video.. i think i can't go there.. huhu .. can you come to my blog..??

LittlelfchOc said...

http://littlelfchoc.blogspot.com

mulan77 said...

yup i'll be going there.. i'll try to take some videos & pictures ^^

pikapong said...

betul ke?bestnya..
bole tak kasi nama tempat dyorg wat persembahan tu n kul bpe?tq2 :)