Tuesday, March 1, 2011

month of March ^^ the countdown begin!!!

today 1st of march... the month that i've been waiting for... ^^ another 18 days more to the SS3 in Malaysia...

i kinda excited but due to my bz schedule it keep me calm a little bit hahaha...

my friends & i planning to do a simple project.. it's not an individual suju member project.. we dedicated this project to Super Junior as a whole group... i saw many project out there.. but most of them dedicated to one particular member...

of coz i got my bias too but for me.. i love Super Junior as a whole...


what kind of project that we planning to do... we gonna make a pom pom.. hahahhahahaa... we gonna make it & post it here the video how we make it..

you can still do it yourself.. ^^

this week we gonna make it.. hopefully it gonna be as we plan.. so stay tune...

2 comments:

niaiminjee said...

Arena?u buy vip ticket?jealous :/

mulan77 said...

no need to be jealous.. i can;t even touch the boys hehehehhe