Monday, February 21, 2011

the day of the pre-sale








the dat of the pre-sale... gosh so crazy... some people are so rude... cutting Q... the best part there was one girl said my Tudung make her suffocated .... i just standing in front of her.. she was cutting Q...she totally made me pissed off there you go... there was some argument with me & that girl... i don;t care anymore...

for me the main reason for me to go there was to get the tix.. thank gos.. because of the Saranghaeyo korean Club.. we manged to grab the earlier than other people...

yup we manage to get 1st & 2nd row... but we not get the seat at the side of the stage.. we choosed the L13 .. hahahah seat in front of the stage.. ^^

after the pre-sale i got bruised all over my bodies... scary??? hahahha but its' nothing... nobody killed that day hahahhahaa...

sharing some pictures... ^^

No comments: