Thursday, August 5, 2010

new post from me mtvworldstage

as we all know last saturday mtvworldstage was held in Sunway lagoon Malaysia... actually my friend yana got the pass... she got only 2 passes.. she did sma to me about that.. but i said to her it's ok she can pick anybody to join her to the show.. i have no problem bout it... i don't want her to be trouble bout that.. i know she will have a hard time to choose between us.. for me its ok.. she deserve to choose whoever she want..

but she said she want to give it to me as a birthday present... i kinda shocked & touched.. actually for me.. a wish is good enough.. remember my birthday enough... she didn't have to do that.. but i'm so thankful coz she thought bout me.. Then i got another sms that she can;t make it to the show coz she need to look after her niece.. at first i felt guilty... i really hope that she didn't sacrifice her passes just to make her friends happy.. i feel very very bad.. but she called me she said she;'s ok... so i went there after

so that day.. it was raining heavily.. me & hadiff looked for a raincoat... we managed to buy it.. so we wore it during the show...

it was fun but to time consuming.. they said technical problem caused by the rain.. yeah right.. i almost loose my patient... wanna go back early.. but thinking that yana gave me the passes i should not waste it.. some other people really wanna go but they didn't manage to get the passes so i just wait until the show finished... we manage to see wonder girls.. tokio hotel & katty perry... they are totally good performer..

tokio hotel totally amazed me.. i never knew that their song really good.. lor so long i've not listen to an english song hahahaha.. but yeah i fell for them.. they got my attention ^^... love ya..

wonder girls ok.. they did try their best to communicate with the audience.. kinda nervous but i gave them credit ^^..

here some LQ fancam from me.. only took them with my hp ekekekek..



No comments: