Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh My Lady..... jjang!! siwon (super Junior Jjang!!)

yesterday i wanted to post something but kinda bz coz i watched Oh My Lady Drama last ep at viikii.. i'm totally in love with sungminwoo.. the character really suitable with siwon hahahhaa... ok enough of that.. i gonna make it as my collection hahah.. siwon is not on my top list of super junior.. coz he got so many fans already.. so i just looking for others.. but in this drama he totally impressed me.. ^__^

i love this drama... i never tot that i will continue to watched it but from first ep i tottaly stcuk with it.. every week i've been wating for this drama... you guys should see it too.. & then you judges... i'm not into drama but this drama makes me laughed... fell in love... miss my family... cried...

to be honest at first i just wanna see how siwon acting... he tottaly improved.. i mean a lotsss he such a talented young man. he can sing.. good looking... got beautiful body... he tall hahahah... he can sing... he can dance...wth i'm writing.. he just talented... heheheheheh

this is my favourite song from the drama.. i love this fan vid....credit to the person who made this video... totally jjang



No comments: