Thursday, February 25, 2010

HONG GIL DONG HERE I COME!!!!!!

finish packing my bag.. i should take a shower first before i wrote this.. hehehe... nevermind.. i just want to update my blog... i will be going to my hometown again hahahaha.. joining another 2 of my friends which already arrived today.. hadiff & kuanne...

me & yana will be leaving tonite... ok... u know how crazy i can be.. yeah... i'll be watching sungmin at hong gil dong.. hahhahaha believe it or not.. kim sonsaengnim already bought the tix for us.. we will be watching it on 27/2 at 2 PM.. after that we will be rushing to SNSD concert... lor i'm dying to watch sungmin in musical... thanks to my friends for accompanying me for the musical... we totally broke right... & on 28/2 we will be watching SS501 concert..

yeah we crazy hahahha... i hope we can bring camera at the art hall... i'm bring my camera hehehehhe.. i don't care...

what will korean people say when they saw us... lor who are those people with wore that thing on their head... hahahhahaha...i hope we will not get much attention... even i studying korean language but my capabilities still limited.. hopefully me & my friends will enjoy watching... & i guarantee that i will smilin like crazy watching sungmin hahahhahaha..

c ya... i will update again if i have time..

Annyeong yorobun...

1 comment:

airah said...

woh...senyap2 je balik kg...chagiya nye pasal....besh nye korang cuci mata kat sana....tak care nae!!