Wednesday, November 4, 2009

pathetic person..

today i went to BIMB to bank in some cash & cheque.. but there was one incident.. yeah..i was parking my car at the parking lot.. specifically CAR PARK!!! not motorcylcle park... when i'm adjusting my car because i have to make sure i park properly.. there was one motorcyclist.. he with his gf i think just park his motorcycle in front of my car.. i just push my car horn.. NOT LONGER VERSION OF IT... just like "teet" & the guy watched me with anger...& started to tunjuk2 me .. i was like... wth was he doing.. this is a car park.. & then he moved his motorcycle & then walked into the bank.. & surprisingly.. he watched me like want to eat me or something...i stared at him too.. what the hell was he thinking!! i parked my car & went inside the bank..& non stop i stared at him, he like surprised becoz he thought that i want to blah from that bank... hahahahahah fool.... he went to his gf & guest what her gf kinda shocked too.. there are 2 cash deposit machine at the bank.. one is just beside their ATM hahaha... . he scared when he saw me walked towards them... hahahahhaha & then i just stop at the cash deposit machine beside them the funny things both of them didn't even looked at me.. the other funny thing that stupid boy like "KATEK" hahahaa.. i'm taller than him..hahaha... after they withdraw the money they just left without stared at me.. i knew becoz i stared them instead... what a pathetic person..


2 comments:

airah said...

bleh wat competition sape tenung mata paling lama nampak nye hehe....

eNaSaN said...

hahahah padaN muka mamaT tue..lalallalalala