Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tsunami @ Haeundae..

watching movie with my officemate.. Naza & Nureen.. actually i'm not in a good mood previous day.. the problem was i really wanna cry but i couldn't...

it really difficult for me to cry... then i remember that i have yet watch the movie tsunami @ Haeundae.. i really wanna watch that movie.. & then i told Naza & Nureen how about watching movie tonite... so they agreed.. actually Naza got a really bad day today... so me & Naza thought that we need to watch this movie .. so we can cry... yeah the movie really sad... but me & naza can't cry at all.. but Nureen cried instead of us.. hahahah & we like... how can you cry so easily.. she said that movie really sad... so she cried..soft heart... & it looks like me & Naza heartless.. T_T...

mission failed... huhuhuhu




No comments: